Before becoming part of the Hot deals uk community, it is better to have awareness of the information behind the platform like their history, vision, their teams, and a lot more relevant info as you take part in. This platform is generally made for the people in this community, knowing its history and how it started are important to know. Below are the listed facts about hotukdeals, here are as follows:
This community-based platform was founded last 2004 by Jen Nikkel and Paul Nikkel. It is part of the independent group and the world’s largest sharing community named Pepper. Also, this platform aims to post real deals shared by the people in the community that you might be part of. This is how they started:
- August 1, 2004 – The date when hotukdeals was first introduced to the public.
- December 29, 2004 – It was when it reached 1000 community members.
- December 1, 2005 – It empowered its users on what the platform aims and envision by allowing them to cast a vote, surface content, and decide a final position of the deals.
- January 2, 2006 – The platform switched to its own code.
- December 1, 2006 – It was Hamleys moment that had brought a lot of users in registering to this platform.
- December 10, 2008 – It was considered the fastest growing search in Google Zeitgeist.
- April 5, 2012 – They have launched their first-ever app “hotukdeals” which is accessible for both apple and android users.
- June 1, 2013 – Paul Nikkel, one of the platform creators had made his 129 push-ups, the one thing he has been talking about ever since the platform was launched. It was the same day when they make friends with FR and DE.
- November 10, 2013 – The day when they come up with the Pepper Thing Idea.
- February 22, 2014 – It reached 1,000,000 community members.
- August 8, 2015 – They had their first office in Shoreditch, London, Uk.
- July 1, 2017 – They updated their website into a Pepper theme.
- December 8, 2018 – They had 2,000,0005h deals posted on their platform.
Recently, they have reached 2.37 million in their community with 2.52 verified deals/products available, with 41.64 million conversations with various topics among the members in the community sharing their opinions, expertise on specific deals, and positive pieces of advice when it comes to selling and buying techniques.
How They Work
- Every deal you see on the platform was posted by one of the community members or by one of the platform’s editors.
- The members of the community can share their opinions in a certain deal through voting a temperature-like, the hot and cold which means that the hotter the deal, the better it is.
- When you click “buy”, this gives an opportunity to the platform in earning fees or other commission bonuses.
The Platform’s Vision
- They aim to offer the best place for the community members in sharing their expertise and learn from members in making the right decision when it comes to selling and purchasing a deal. They hold great hopes to each member of the community in becoming part of the success they look forward to.
May all the information stated above give you an overview of this platform. Be part of their growing community!