Singapore is one place which has attracted tourists from all over the world. As a matter of fact, Singapore is considered to be as one of the prime tourist destinations. With luxurious hotels, shopping hubs, wild life, adventure activities; Singapore has everything you would like to enjoy during a vacation. The fact that it has emerged as one of the major tourist destinations Singapore can be reached by flights from all the major cities in the world. Talking of flights; there are multiple different airline which operated between Singapore and other parts of the world.
If you are planning to make a trip to Singapore, in that case, make sure to be here between February and April, to enjoy the best of weather.
Places in Singapore you Cannot Afford to Miss
Singapore is full of interesting and exciting tourist spots. Here is a brief insight on what this place has in store for you
- Universal Studios Singapore: This is one of best adventure parks in the world. With rushing rides and different types of themes, Universal Studio is one place, you cannot afford to miss out on. At this park, you can find as many as 24 different types of rides along with 7 themed zones.
- Singapore Flyer: Singapore Flyer is the tallest Ferris wheel in entire Asia and is capable of accommodating as many as 28 heads, in 28 separate capsules, which are fully air conditioned. One you take a ride on this wheel, you would feel the rush of adrenaline, and it would be an experience you would cherish for the rest of your life.
- Gardens By the Bay: If you wish to have a jaw dropping view of the waterfront, in that case, Gardens by the Bay is the place you need to visit. Covering an area of more than 101 hectares, this place is an award winning sport for horticulture. It is segregated into two different segments; Bay South Garden and Bay East Garden.
- Nocturnal Wildlife Park: Looking for some wildlife? The night safari at the Nocturnal Wildlife Park would give you the experience of your lifetime. With more than 2500 animals and over 130 different species, this is one place you would not want to miss out on! The animals you can see here are Malayan Tapir, Malayan Tiger, Leopards, Fishing Cats and others. This is a perfect spot for a family destination.
- E.A Aquarium: It happens to be the largest aquarium in the world, where you will get to see more than 1,000 different species of sea animals. With bottlenose dolphins, hammerhead sharks, rays and many others. It is sure to give you the chills.
These are some of the major tourist destinations in Singapore. Apart from these, there are various other spots which you must pay a visit to. If you are planning for a trip to Singapore, in that case, get in touch with your travel agency, who would give you a clear idea about the places which you must visit.